Chiropractic and massage therapy, used in combination, form a powerful healing approach to relieve your pain and increase your body's mobility and resilience.
- Chiropractic adjustments work to restore mobility in joints and help return them to their normal alignment.
- Joint problems are almost always accompanied by tension or soft tissue injuries.
- Addressing soft tissue problems is an important complement to chiropractic care because they support and move joints.
- If you receive chiroppractic treatments without addressing the related soft tissue problems, you may still experience pain and reduced mobility.
- Neglecting soft tissue problems can reverse the positive effects of chiropractic adjustments.
- Both massage therapy and chiropractic care offer preventative care to support your on going good health and well being.
Massage Supports Chiropractic
- Adding massage therapy to your chiropractic care program can speed up recovery.
- Chiropractic adjustments often proceed more easily when circulation is improved and you are relaxed.
- Adjustments hold longer when muscle tension is released.
Chiropractic Supports Massage
- Chiropractic adjustments may give immediate relief as mobility is restored.
- Surrounding soft tissue often heals quickly once they are no longer subjected to the stress of misaligned joints.
- Chiropractic adjustments can relax deep layers of soft tissues that can be difficult to reach with massage.