Chiropractic and massage therapy, used in combination, form a
powerful healing approach to relieve your pain and increase your body's
mobility and resilience.
- Chiropractic adjustments work to restore mobility in joints and help return them to their normal alignment.
- Joint problems are almost always accompanied by tension or soft tissue injuries.
- Addressing soft tissue problems is an important complement to chiropractic care because they support and move joints.
you receive chiroppractic treatments without addressing the related
soft tissue problems, you may still experience pain and reduced
- Neglecting soft tissue problems can reverse the positive effects of chiropractic adjustments.
- Both massage therapy and chiropractic care offer preventative care to support your on going good health and well being.
Massage Support Chiropractic
- Adding massage therapy to your chiropractic care program can speed up recovery.
- Chiropractic adjustments often proceed more easily when circulation is improved and you are relaxed.
- Adjustments hold longer when muscle tension is released.
Chiropractic Supports Massage
- Chiropractic adjustments may give immediate relief as mobility is restored.
- Surrounding soft tissue often heals quickly once they are no longer subjected to the stress of misaligned joints.
- Chiropractic adjustments can relax deep layers of soft tissues that can be difficult to reach with massage.